Day One: ten things you want to say to ten different people.
1. My Holy Aunt - Fuck you.
2. My besties - Thank you. And I love you guys.
3. My friends - I love y’all.
4. My mom - I love you.
5. My brother, Shayn - I’m proud of you.
6. Gay girls who are single - I’m single too :\
7. Government - Never try to control. The more prohibitions you make, the poorer people will be. The more weapons you posses, the greater the chaos in your country. The more laws you make, the greater the number of criminals. Do nothing, and people will become good by themselves. Seek peace, and people will take care of their own problems. Do not meddle in their personal lives, and people will become prosperous. Be unobtrusive, and people will become whole. Be repressive, and people will become treacherous. Your people are hungry, because you set your taxes too high. You people are rebellious because you are too intrusive. Governing a country, is like frying a small fish. Too much poking spoils the meat. Use Tao in your motherfucking governing and evil will loose its power naturally.
8. Homophobes - Stfu and suck my clit.
9. Myself - Live the life you love, and love the life you live.
10. The invisible man above - I’m tired of the games you’re putting me through.
Day One: ten things you want to say to ten different people. Day Two: nine things about yourself. Day Three: eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: five people who mean a lot. Day Seven: four turn offs. Day Eight: three turn ons. Day Nine: two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: one confession.
Oh dear god. Are you serious? Well let me ask you this. How come you’re straight? It’s the same thing. It doesn’t matter how many “handsome guys” there are out there. I can’t help the way I am. I’m into women, the end. It’s not a choice.
” We keep looking for home and not finding it, so I thought that if we looked for this pit, we’d be sure not to find it, which would be a good thing, because then we might find something that we weren’t looking for, which might just be what we were looking for, really.”
you eat, you're fat. you don't eat, you're a freak. you drink, you're an alcoholic. you don't drink, you're a pussy. you read, you're a nerd. you don't read, you're stupid. you tell a secret, you're an attention seeker. you don't tell a secret, you're still attention seeking. you let someone in, you're easy. you don't let someone in, you're too uptight. you smoke, you think you're cool. you don't smoke, you're a loser. you've had sex, you're a slut. you haven't had sex, you're a frigid little bitch. you wear make up, you're a slag. you don't wear make up, you're ugly. you can't please anyone. ever.
I am a lesbian and I was walking through a busy town holding my girlfriend's hand. As usual, we were glared at and yelled at a lot. Then we passed a woman walking with her daughter, who was maybe 7 years old. The little girl asked her mom why two girls were holding hands, and we heard her say after we passed, "Because they love each other."