- Travelling around the world in a caravan with my best friends.
- Spending a week at a villa with my best friends.
- Driving a jeep.
- Travel to Amsterdam and smoke weed with my best friends.
- Continue hanging out with my best friends till’ we’re old and have kids.
- Help the poor, the starving, stop human trafficking and animal abuse.
- Be more positive.
- Try not to be a bisy backson (Refer to the Tao of pooh)
- Be like Winnie-the-pooh.
- Grow. But continue to have fun in life.
- Fall in love.
Ghandi. He’s the man of love and peace. And he meditates. So it’d probably be great to be able to throw everything aside for a peace of mind for hours.
My mind is too exhausted. So is this fragile heart of mine. And the battle between them is ruining my soul. Haha I’m losing my mind tonight. Tonight isn’t a good night for me. I Kinda have the urge to leave this town for awhile and go away to repair the broken parts in me. Where’s God?
I don’t know. I just tend to hate myself sometimes. For not being good enough to people around me. I must’ve been sucha letdown. Because I know I’m nothing but a piece of useless trash that nobody would fight for. I’m a worthless prick, a loser, a lousy friend, a failure lover. I’m never good enough for anybody and I guess its part of my life. I’m sorry if I ever let you down. I do love you guys. Truly. But sometimes it just get clouded up by many things and I just couldn’t show it. Sorry.